Server crash on join

Discussion in 'Paper Help' started by AsVaidas, Jul 4, 2018.

1. AsVaidas

AsVaidas New Member

Code:
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: The server has stopped responding!
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Please report this to https://github.com/PaperMC/Paper/issues
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Be sure to include ALL relevant console errors and Minecraft crash reports
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Paper version: git-Paper-1449 (MC: 1.12.2)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: ------------------------------
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Server thread dump (Look for plugins here before reporting to Paper!):
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Current Thread: Server thread
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:     PID: 17 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: RUNNABLE
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:     Stack:
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.util.WeakCollection$1.hasNext(WeakCollection.java:81)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scoreboard.CraftScoreboardManager.getScoreboardScores(CraftScoreboardManager.java:104)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:425)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.EntityPlayer.playerTick(EntityPlayer.java:362)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.e(PlayerConnection.java:143)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:255)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:150)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:941)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:427)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:767)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    [18:35:58] [Paper Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Entire Thread Dump:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. AsVaidas

AsVaidas New Member

no one can help me?

3. electronicboy

electronicboy New Member

The forums really aren't the best place for support
    Code:
    at mc.AsVaidas.ZClobby.Events.JoinedServer.lambda$0(JoinedServer.java:52) ~[?:?]

is triggering lookups, which even block for a minute in the event of a failure, on the main thread;
    I'd suggest doing this async, or caching the game profiles for these skulls somehow

4. AsVaidas

AsVaidas New Member

Yea, I fixed this error. Don't look at it. So I will delete that part.
    The server still crashes, without any errors. On crash it shows the error above.

5. electronicboy

electronicboy New Member

You'd need to keep your eyes on timings, all that report says is that it took too long to tick, there is no real information as to why;
    If this is a persistent crash, reducing the timeout time might help pin point the issue, increasing it might help you get past it so you can see the issue on timings

6. AsVaidas

AsVaidas New Member

I checked the timings not once, and every time this "timeout" wasn't registered. Like nothing happend. Zero information that could give me some anwsers.

7. electronicboy

electronicboy New Member

This timeout would stop the server before you even got to generate a report, hence why I suggest changing the timeout so that there is a much better chance of it actually finding something, best suggestion if timings isn't able to pick up what is going on would be to use a profiler

8. AsVaidas

AsVaidas New Member

This timeout in some cases doesn't crash the server, so I am able to do a timings report